WebCheckout does much more than scheduling, it has a robust set of capabilities for inventory management, whether it be just for your loaner pool or for a wider scope of fixes assets.
When fully leveraged, WebCheckout discerns between inventory that circulate to different end users and inventory that is assigned indefinitely to a person, department or location. In all cases, WebCheckout provides a multitude of specification, disposition, repair and maintenance features that help institutions categorize, organize and report on all types of physical assets. Whether you are out in the field or back at the office, WebCheckout allows you to access and update inventory data in real time using your device of choice
- Sophisticated scheduling logic for large, complex, revolving inventories.
- Manage complete lifecycle and “chain of custody” for assets
- Extensive inventory management capabilities.
- Comprehensive feature set for inventory management, including mobile collection app.
- Inventory history kept, reports for overdue inventory
- Pro-active management of inventory that becomes unavailable due to maintenance issues.